Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Linux


What do I know?
I don’t know anything about Linux. I think is a computer program.


The questions i have are:
What is it?
How can we use it?
And how will we benefit from it



The web pages are:



Things I learned:
·        I learned it is a popular computer program (operating system)
·        First released 5 October 1991 by Linus Torvalds.
·        Linux has A memory manager and A task scheduler
·        Linux is from the OS family of Unix
·        Linux is the operating system that has the lowest price



This connects to my life because every day I use my computer and it is a very important thing in my life and knowing this i can tell which programs should I have and which work on my computer.



One more question:
I want to know what are the cons of Linux 


No comments:

Post a Comment