Thursday, May 2, 2013

Google Day # 3/ presentation


Goals:












Research universities that have my Major 




Texas Tech University &Purdue University:
This Universities are good for me because it has the major I like they also have golf division one and the GPA is perfect for me. The location and the buildings are very good


This Naviance link helped me get the best universities for me 
















WHAT I AM GOING TO PUT IN THE VIDEO:










This Universities are good for me because it has the major I like they also have golf division one and the GPA is perfect for me. The location and the buildings are very good.


The good thing is that most universities in the U.S. have these courses

To get started you need a big capital but after that if you make decisions you will win a lot of money.

It is a big risk and you can lose a lot of money

Money will vary depending on the job

Major I choose: the career I chose is stock broker. After searching and looking at different options of careers I chose this one mainly because I feel it is really what I want to do but also because if you do this in a low scale you can also have many other businesses.

If you study business and marketing you can also preform different jobs it can open many doors. 



No comments:

Post a Comment