Colleges I want to go:
Stanford
Duke
New colleges:
Northwestern University
Dartmouth College
Things I care:
Whether
Location
Town
Golf team
Clubs
Private
| college1 duke | college 2 stanford | college 3 northwestern | college4 Dartmouth | |
| size | 15,016 | 19,535 | 20,481 | 6,144 |
| location | north carolina | california | illinois | Hampshire |
| wheather | ok | ok | ok | ok |
| town | no | yes | yes | yes |
| golf | yes | yes | yes | yes |
| clubs | yes | yes | yes | yes |
| private | yes | yes | yes | yes |
GPA:
Duke 3.5
Dartmouth College* 3.89
Stanford University* 3.72
Northwestern University* 3.87
I saw that i have to change as a student if i want to be someone in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment