Wednesday, November 28, 2012

GREEN COMPUTING


GREEN COMPUTING


 

What I know:

About this topic I don’t know anything this is why I chose it because I want to learn new things.

 

Questions I have about the cloud:

·         What is it

·         How can you use it

·         What benefits in can get by using it

·         How can I apply this to my life

 

Link to useful information:





 

What I learned:

·         Green computing is the term used to denote efficient use of resources in computing

·         Their goal is to keep using computers the same way but the only thing that would change would be that we would do a less impact on the earth

·         It refers to environmentally sustainably computing

·         There are different “Green Computing Groups” around the world

·         They want to reduce the use of hazardous materials that affect the world

 

Short summary:

This is a very good idea I really support it I think that I relate it to my life in different ways but mainly because I really want to stop global warming and I don’t want to see the world change from this to worse. I would like to keep searching about this to see how I can help the world and to see what they are up to.

 


Question I still have:

Who is paying for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment