Thursday, March 21, 2013

Design project day 5


One of the biggest problems we encountered was making it stay straight this was hard because the material was really week. To make it work we got a wooden stick and placed it in the middle of the game this was a perfect solution. This was also our best idea without that wooden stick the whole project would have collapsed. I think that Lorenzo was the one that gave most of the ideas and he probably was the one that worked the hardest. Our biggest doubt was will it be fun and we just realized that we had done the best we could so we should not be afraid of what others would think. I was the one who played the "devil's advocate" because at the beginning I really thought everything was going to wrong so I used to question all the ideas. I learned how to work with new people have fun and still get the job done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment