What you know about the topic before your research:
I don’t know anything.
-What you wonder or questions you have about the topic
before researching:
How can you do it?
How to prevent from falling
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/phishing.html
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_phishing
http://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/4070-10-Ways-To-Prevent-Phishing.html
Bullet list of things you learned about the topic:
Be suspicious of any email with urgent requests for
personal financial information.
To prevent from
being a victim ensure that your browser is up to date and security patches
applied
It can be any web page
Some web browsers have anti phishing features that may
help you.
It means: to try to obtain financial or other
confidential information from Internet users
This topic connects and relates to my life in
different ways the most important fact is that I use the internet regularly
every day and now I know phishing exists. Now that I know that it exists I can
start using internet safely because now I know how to detect the suspicious behavior.
One question I still have is if they can hack the real
link to make it their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment