·
Goals
Choose a career?
Where to do it?
How can I use it in the future?
http://careerplanning.about.com/od/careerchoicechan/tp/Career-Choice.htm
This link gives useful information about
everything you need to know when you want to choose a career. It gives you some
tips you can do before making the best decision
http://www.bls.gov/k12/azlist.htm
This link gives important information
because it has a list of all the careers you can study. Now I have a top list
of things I would like to study
Business and marketing:
·
Skills in communication, buyer behavior, human relations, business
management, accounting and economics are required for positions in sales or
marketing.
·
Salaries vary
·
You can perform in in many countries
·
Most universities have courses for this career
Stock brokers: job where the income varies
the most
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070612194649AAIo82H
This is a web page that convinces me to
look at this career the answer is great and it tells you the good things about
it and the bad things
Next time I want to search more about Stock
brokers
No comments:
Post a Comment